About the Festival of Trees
Breakfast with Santa & Friends
Tree & Wreath Designer Handbook
The photo gallery on this page show some forty-nine entries that were donated to the festival this year by generous area sponsors. It's by their commitment and generosity that the festival has enjoyed such success over the years.
We are looking forward to working with past and future donors to ensure that the Festival of Trees continues to be the premier charity event held in Beaver County.
1. 1st Consultant, Inc.
2. Ara Corporation / Idea Works - Part 1
2. Ara Corporation / Idea Works - Part 2
3. Back on Track EAP
4. The Begley and Inman Families
5. Beaver Area Jaycees
6. Beaver County Commissioners
7. Beaver County Children & Youth Services
8. Beaver County Festival of Trees Volunteers
9. Beaver County Recreation & Tourism Dept.
10. Beaver Valley Slag
11. Brady's Run Veterinary Hospital
12. Chairman's Tree
13. Noah and Jill Davis
14. First National Bank of PA, Northern Lights
15. A Friend of the Festival
16. Froggy 104.3 - Part 1
16. Froggy 104.3 - Part 2
17. Carl and Janet George
18. GCU - Greek Catholic Union of the USA
19. In Honor of All the Lost Souls
20. Lindy Paving, Inc.
21. Neo Solutions, Inc.
22. New Alliance Federal Credit Union
23. On the Level Construction
24. Pat Catan's Craft Store - #26, Aliquippa
25. Pickle 92.1
26. Rotary Clubs of Beaver County
28. Skerlec Contracting, Inc.
29. State Senator Elder Vogel, Jr.
30. U.S. SARR Corps
31. Vietnam Veterans of America
32. WBVP - Part 1
32. WBVP - Part 2
34. In Honor of ALL Fallen Police Officers
35. In Honor of Beaver Co. Dept. of Public Works
36. In Honor of Beaver County Office of Aging
37. In Honor of Judi and Ed Campana
38. In Honor of David Forrester
39. In Honor of Tiger Pause Youth Ministries
40. In Honor of United Way of Beaver County
41. Honoring Women's Center of Beaver Co.
42. Bruster's Real Ice Cream
43. Eta Rho Chapter of Beta Sigma Phi
44. Eta Rho Chapter of Beta Sigma Phi
45. Little Beaver Lions
46. McGuire Memorial
47. Steel City Construction
48. United Valley REACT, Inc.
49. Kellie Pfautz Westren
Beaver County Festival of Trees 2016
People's Choice Award Winners 2016
Beaver County Recreation
& Tourism Department